VITAFORM - ASTM LEVEL 3 PROCEDURAL MASK
The Vitaform Surgical Mask is an ASTM F2100 Level 3 surgical mask intended to be worn by operating room personnel, healthcare workers, and adults in the general public.
The surgical mask is to be placed over the nose and mouth as a protective barrier to provide respiratory protection in procedures or situations where there is a risk of microorganism, body fluid, and particulate aerosol transfer.
- Modelled After the CAN99™ Respirator
- >98% Filtration
- Industry-Leading Breathability
- Earloops for a Comfortable Fit for Everyday use
- Level 3 Surgical Rating (>160 mmHg blood penetration resistance)
- Aluminum Nose Piece (MRI compatible)
- Box of 50 Masks
- Graphene and Fiberglass Free
- Single-use, non-sterile disposable surgical mask
Made in Canada
All Vitacore masks and respirators are 100% recyclable through our PPE Recycling Program. Help us protect Canadians, while also protecting our environment.